1. Funding has been used to buy into the Plymouth School Sports Partnership (£7000). This provides support for both staff and pupils in PE lessons and extra-curricular clubs, as well as providing opportunities for pupils to take part in inter school competitions.
· Foundation – Mrs Honeywill (Gym, Dance)
· Year 1 – Mrs Honeywill (Gym, Dance)
· Year 2 – Ali Brown (Dance), Gary Williams (Football)
· Year 3 – Ali Brown (Dance), Mrs Honeywill (Yoga)
· Year 4 – Ricky Richards (Tag Rugby)
· Year 5 – Ali Brown (Dance), Kris Chick (Drama/PE)
· Year 6 – Gary Williams (Football), Kris Chick (Drama/PE)
· Gilly Ellis (Dance/Cheer dance)
· Gary Williams (Football)
· Ashleigh Freeman (Cheer dance)
· Please see separate, updated list.
· Play leaders training took place in September 2013 for all pupils in Years 5 and 6. This enables pupils to introduce and co-ordinate games for other pupils during break and lunchtimes.
· TOPS Gym training for all staff took place in September 2013.
· The PE Coordinator attends the Primary PE Conference annually
2. The School Council redesigned the school playgrounds to include better sports markings and facilities to encourage active play times. This was completed in the Summer Term. (£1000)
3. High Quality Coaches were used to support our Sport and Health Week in the Summer Term.
· Plymouth Raiders Basketball (£126)
· Tennis MAD (£360)
· Year 6 OAA Activity Day (£260)
4. Change 4 Life clubs were provided to encourage more active lifestyles.