Sweatshirt: Red school sweatshirt with school logo
Knitted cardigan : Red
Trousers (not leggings), skirt, pinafore: Black
Summer dress: Red and white gingham
Shorts: Charcoal grey (black shorts are difficult to find)
Shirt/polo shirt: White
Footwear: Smart, sensible black shoes (no heels, boots or open toed sandals please)
The Ladybird design sweatshirts and T-shirts are available from the school. These are highly recommended, come in a variety of sizes and are available from the Office. Current prices are: Sweatshirts £8.50, embroidered Polo shirts £6.00, P.E. T-shirts £5. We also have nylon book bags £3.00, baseball caps for summer sun protection £3.00, P.E. bags £3.00. In fact, we have nearly everything available for your child! We positively discourage non-uniform being worn, and will contact parents to encourage it’s use (as would happen at secondary schools for instance). This is especially true of sweatshirts. If any parents need to, we do hold a small stock of second-hand sweatshirts that we can supply you with.
Your child will need the following kit at school every day:
· White shorts
· White T-shirt *
· A pair of plimsolls (not trainers) exclusively for use in P.E.
* The distinctive white school T-shirt with special red/black motif is the recommended P.E. kit and is available in various sizes from the Office - price £5.00.
OUTDOOR GAMES KIT
(Children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6)
KS2 children require an outdoor games kit which should include:
· A tracksuit to wear over their P.E. kit
· Sensible trainers.
In the summer, the PE kit can be worn outside for athletic activities.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
· EVERYDAY SCHOOL CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR MUST NOT BE WORN FOR GAMES OR PE.
· EVERY ITEM OF CLOTHING AND KIT MUST BE CLEARLY NAME TAGGED.
· Please note we do reserve the right to suggest that an item of clothing is unsuitable wear for school. Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
· We will try to ensure that kit is brought home weekly for washing.