Sweatshirt: Red school sweatshirt with school logo
Knitted cardigan : Red
Trousers (not leggings), skirt, pinafore: Black
Summer dress: Red and white gingham
Shorts: Charcoal grey (black shorts are difficult to find)
Shirt/polo shirt: White with or without the school logo
Footwear: Smart, sensible black shoes (no heels, boots or open toed sandals please)
All our uniform with the school logo is available to buy through My Clothing (www.myclothing.com)
We positively discourage non-uniform being worn, and will contact parents to encourage it’s use (as would happen at secondary schools for instance). This is especially true of sweatshirts. If any parents need to, we do hold a small stock of second-hand sweatshirts that we can supply you with.
Your child will need the following kit at school every day:
· White shorts
· White T-shirt *
· A pair of plimsolls (not trainers) exclusively for use in P.E.
* The distinctive white school T-shirt with special red/black motif is the recommended P.E. kit and is available in through My Clothing (www.myclothing.com)
OUTDOOR GAMES KIT
(Children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6)
KS2 children require an outdoor games kit which should include:
· A tracksuit to wear over their P.E. kit
· Sensible trainers.
In the summer, the PE kit can be worn outside for athletic activities.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
· EVERYDAY SCHOOL CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR MUST NOT BE WORN FOR GAMES OR PE.
· EVERY ITEM OF CLOTHING AND KIT MUST BE CLEARLY NAME TAGGED.
· Please note we do reserve the right to suggest that an item of clothing is unsuitable wear for school. Your co-operation in
this matter is greatly appreciated.
· Your child's PE kit will be sent home at the end of every term for washing.