Life Education Caravan 27.9.18 and 28.9.18
The Life Education Caravan visited 1G on Thursday and Friday of this week.
It gave the children the opportunity to;
- Explore the body, how it works, what it needs, how to look after it, what is a balanced diet, safety and personal hygiene.
- Begin to understand the need for personal responsibility towards body and health.
- Begin to explore attitudes towards themselves,their bodies and other people.
- Explore relationships, feelings within relationships and the effects of being unkind.
- Learn about oral health and hygiene.
We had 2 fantastic sessions and wanted to share a few photos of our caravan experience.
In particular we loved meeting Harold the Giraffe.