Overall responsibility for the governance of Pomphlett Primary School is held by the Board of Directors of the Horizon Multi-Academy Trust, though it devolves many responsibilities to the school's Local Governing Board (LGB).
Please find below details of how the LGB is constituted and structured, including the names, categories, responsibilities and terms of appointment for each Governor.
The LGB is made up of different people representing different parts of the school community:
- The Chair of Governors - Mrs Helen Connett
68, Colesdown Hill,
email : email@example.com
- Academy representatives - Tony Banbury, Laura Biggs and Pat Skinner
- Parent representatives - Steve Donald and David Flewin
- Staff representative - Joanne Kohler
- Headteacher - Claire Makelis
The clerk to the governors is Laura Faith.